12.04.2007

Blog numero uno!!!



First and foremost...We love each other, but alas, we are not lovers. Who would have thought you would be able to find us on here!
So once again, I am sitting in the library (with Caitlin) and I am procrastinating. This is the story of my life. I really don't understand how I have made it this far and with decent grades. I am sick of finals and still have THREE LEFT! It will all be over next Thursday and then it will be time to PAR-TAY! I feel like I have used far too many exclamation points, but they sure do drive the point home don't they!!!!! The most exciting part of all of this is next semester is the end of this! Well, only until I get my act together and go to law school. That however is a totally separate blog for a later date. On a tangent...this blog thing saves on its own! genius! why can't my computer.....

-m

No comments: