11.26.2009

Better late then never!



Hello all (five devoted readers)! First off Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for on this lovely fall day. I have decided it is time to catch the blog up to speed. Beginning with Mason coming home!

Life has been grand since August 23rd. The missing piece to the puzzle has been put back in place. I'm proud of him for serving a mission, but oh so happy to have him home! It is what we were missing around this place. Mace has been busy in school, deciding between becoming a physician or engineer, and has re-ignited and re-devoted all extra time to his love...skiing. Any extra second he is in PC hitting jumps, and spinning off of stuff (I prefer several feet of fresh powder to man-made snow in the trick park).

As for me, I unsuccessfully took the LSAT. It was a success because I finally committed to it and took it (Sept. 26th), but when my scores came back, it had not gone too well. No fear, I am building my confidence back up and will take it again one day! (Maybe in June 2010). So after getting past the fact I will not be attending Law School in the fall, I have been able to stop crying, get out of bed, and live again! This including Vegas, football games, roommate dinners, and lots of family time. Little set backs will only make the success that much sweeter when it happens!



No comments: