11.26.2009

Current Update....

Since I was a wee one, I have had sinus issues. My deviated septum was repaired at 12, and I went in again for some sinus maintenance at 17. Over the past few years the sinus pressure and headaches have progressively been getting more intense, so I decided it was time for another trip to the Doctor. This time however, I did some major overhaul! The septum had shifted again, and was in the shape of a "C", cysts had grown in my left ethmoid sinus, and I decided to have a little something taken off the top. So here we are...four days later lookin' hot, but feeling pretty good. Swollen and bruised, but worth it so far! Sorry mom for getting grumpy yesterday...I can't help the ADD. Stay tuned for when the bandage comes off! Something else to be thankful for on Thanksgiving 2009...Nose Breathing!!!


No comments: