6.20.2008

California here I come!!!!





Dear Blog, I haven't been on a vacation for a few weeks now and I'm dying (j/k people)! But there has been a void in my life, and the moment I figured out what it was I booked a ticket... So where have I decided to go? You guessed it...California! It has been far too long since I have seen my other half, Ms. Caitlin James, so I am taking my graduation money and putting it to good use. I will be there Sunday until Thursday, and there will be a lot of eye gazing and sun exposure... I can't wait! In addition we will be going to a museum, playing with Mary in her new place, and riding bikes along the beach. i might not want to come back to my harsh reality (unemployment). Caitlin get ready!!!

1 comment:

Mary Staples said...

I'm so excited to see you!