
I went to visit the McKenzie-Carters, one of my favorite families. I like them all, even crazy Stella. We were chatting in the kitchen chatting about life and looking through a few Europe pictures. John kept mentioning "his wedding", and I would have to remind him there were two people in a wedding, and he had to include my ideas. It was all fun and games until he looked at me very seriously and asked, "whose line will Mason be in?" I told John we'd have to fight for him.
My dad, Theresa and I went to the Museum of Idaho to visit the Pharaoh's exhibit. When we got there, my dad asked for three tickets and the woman responded with "two adults and a child?"...after realizing who she was referring to as the child I quickly let her know I was 22 and a recent college graduate (I throw it into casual conversation frequently). I then asked her how old i looked and she said 16-17. That is my normal age range I get. Yes, it will be great when I'm forty, but it doesn't do much for me now!
Eating up in Swan Valley on Father's day and asking if the restaurant offered Garden burgers and receiving a very strange look in return. A burger without meat? I let her know it was made of various beans etc. and the waitress/owner told me she had refried beans?...I opted for a turkey sandwich. My dad also loves that story, but not as much as the museum story. He reminded me I wasn't in the big city any more.
Playing with Theresa and her fantastic family
Dad time.
Who knew Idaho had so much fun potential!
No comments:
Post a Comment