7.14.2008

Now its time to say goodbye...

To young reckless abandon. No, I'm not getting married or having a child. I've gone and found myself a job! Okay, lets be honest...my dad went and found me a job. No more weekdays to play at the pool or travel. The time has come to put on my new suit pants and act like I know what I'm doing. I will be working at Mountain View Hospital in Idaho doing Economic analysis. After a few weeks in Idaho, I will be able to be in SLC mostly, with the occasional commute up to Idaho for meetings and more data accumulation. I get a cubicle, computer, and key that lets me access places the normal person can't access. Best of all...I will be getting paychecks! hooray! Oh, and getting a job means my dad won't be angry with me that I booked a ticket to see all of my friends back East! Watch out World, Megan's on her way to total domination! You have to start somewhere...right?


1 comment:

Mary Staples said...

I can't believe it. That sounds way too grown up for us! Cool though. Can't wait to hear about it. I'm also really jealous you are going to see our "East Coast" friends....don't you love that we are all just so global. Love ya!