
While many parts of being a student weren't high on my list of favorites, new school supplies were one thing I always looked forward to. It didn't matter if I hadn't touched my crayons or colored pencils from the year before, or barely scribbled in my unicorn trapper keeper...I had to have the freshest supplies! Now, as the new school year approaches I don't have this simple pleasure to look forward to, but alas! This past Tuesday I needed WORK SUPPLIES! My dad took me to Staples and I got a new legal pad, fresh ball point pens (in fun colors) and a whole package of highlighters ranging from standard yellow to purple! It was so fun to go to work Wednesday and get organized into my springy folder organizer thingy. There is just something about that feeling....so satisfying!
1 comment:
We are soul sisters.
That's not so bad for the grown up world.
Post a Comment