7.01.2008

There and back...and hopefully back again!

So I have almost been home for one week from my fantastic trip to Huntington. First off, I would just like to thank all of the lovely ladies, new friends and old, for letting my crash on the air mattress for a few days. It reminded me how happy I am in the sun and in close proximity to the ocean. Right now you might be saying, "duh", but I really feel like SoCal is the place for me. The beach cruise rides to Newport and Balboa, surfer boys, playing in the waves, and the rhythmic sound of the ocean. My fun week made me realize I need to be back there. Not forever (maybe?), but definitely for law school. While playing in the sun and sand could potentially become a distraction, I see it as a nice relief from three years of hard work. And, with Mary possibly being in L.A. for a few years we could play! So wish me luck and ask how my LSAT studying is going!



I felt like I belonged, just another roomie...



The beautiful gardens at The Getty...highly recommended. (Where my wedding will be held.)



Where else can you run into Twilley from the Bachelorette on the streets?



Just another day splashing around...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

yea! come back and play anytime megan! i like how all my roommates made the pics but i somehow didn't... oh well i love them and may steal them for facebook because my roomies are HOT!!