10.08.2008

I Cracked


So much to blog about, but tonight I am going to KISS. A clever marketing acronym meaning, keep it simple stupid. Wow, my four years of school paid off didn't they... anywho, I cracked. Backstory: This past July I embarked on a cleanse (no gluten, animal products, caffeine, sugar or alcohol). I did very well, minus the gluten which was REALLY hard to erase from my diet. I have added a few things back into my diet, but have refrained from soda consumption. Considering the night I had last night (a few blog entries worth of drama, meltdowns, raging hormones and crying in yoga class), I popped open a diet coke. It wasn't that I was tired and needed the caffeine buzz, I purely craved a little 12 oz. goodness. I don't usually crave such things, but it made me happier. Not as delicious as I had remembered, but quite satisfying none the less. I'm thinking tomorrow I might splurge for the 20 oz. fountain. Nothing beats the fountain version...

-m

No comments: