
I owe a post about Miss Idaho. It was killer. Pageants are a special world full of special people. I however, will not be a special person entering that world again. I did come away with the title of Miss Congeniality and some funny memories. I won't forget the wonderful people who ran the show, or the nice girls. Now, for my happy Monday news that has made me be weird and giddy all day. I got a job! A real job! In Park City, which means I get to move back to Salt Lake, and have friends and a life again! And also an apartment soon! The best part is I only had to phone interview. I have three friends working for skullcandy who were able to make me sound so fantastic they are taking their word and hiring me! I start Nov. 10th! hallelujah. Things always work out the way they are supposed to!
1 comment:
Holy Smokes! Way to go Miss Congeniality. I am so happy you are coming back.
Post a Comment