I'm hoping that writing will help sort some of my feelings out (doubt it). I don't think I want to go to law school. I think I have been avoiding this test like the plague because I honestly have no idea what I want. I have always thought I wanted to be a lawyer, but I think I just have always wanted to make my mom and dad proud, and excel at something. I'm afraid if I take that test I will fail. I am also worried that if I do go, I won't want to be there and will waste my time like I wasted some of my four years in college. I want to go back to school, I just don't know what I want to do. In ten years I might want to be a lawyer, and I can go to school then. It might be harder, but anything is possible. I am so jealous of people who know what they want. Whether that is nursing school, mortuary school, or a school teacher. I believe we were all born to do something, I just need to figure out what that is. THere is time, but I don't want to waste it! Things are great, but I have never felt so confused in my entire life! That helped, a little ventilation.
-m
10.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Calm your fears. With time, all things will work out.
Post a Comment