3.26.2008

BEEEECKKEEEE


So our readership has doubled in the past little bit! Caitlin and I are so very excited to have loyal readers in Mary, Derek, Jaxx, and Becky. This Blog however will be dedicated to my twin, one of the triplets...Ms. Rebecca Toth. Last week was magical. Becky came to town and we were all over the place! We visited Mary (about time I went, loved it Mar-E), ate Molca Salsa, skied ALta for my first time, played with new friends, sang karaoke and, well I could go on forever. You are just great and miss having you around! I'm glad I got you (mostly) all to myself. I will be honest, Caitlin and I were going to wait to blog about you after we started doing Bikram yoga, but I just couldn't wait! I had lots of fun with you and will always be here, no matter how many miles are between us! Now post those ski pics asap! Love you beck-dawg.
-m

1 comment:

Mary Staples said...

I'd like to give a shout out to Beck on this tribute blog. LOVE YOU GIRL. (Also lots of love to the bloggers)