3.24.2008

Diagnosis: Senioritis

Symptoms:
Lack of Concentration
Fatigue
Hyperactive
No motivation
Three papers and a few projects ahead...I must be a college senior.

So who thought this day would ever come? Megan West graduating from college. I still feel like I am a sixteen year old girl trying to figure out..."who am i?" I still hit on 18 year olds and feel fine about it. Girls my age are married or thinking about it. I think about my fabulous wedding, but I don't ever really imagine a guy at my killer party. I am starting to think about jobs and re-locating and....the future! What am I supposed to do now? I imagine lots of fun stuff, but have no idea how to go about attaining any of it. It makes me nervous and sad and really really excited! This was inspired because I came to the library to be productive (not happening, but a step toward success). My rough draft of my thirty page thesis is due this coming Friday. Hooray. All I know is I can't wait for summer and what's ahead, if only I could fast forward five weeks! Thats scary...

-m

No comments: