3.24.2008

WOW i am pathetic!!

can blog stalking be classified as an addiction. if so, i think i have one. as of lately i have been O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with the whole blogging world. i like to go to a blog of someone i know and then follow their links to other people. my favorite game is to get it back to some one i personally know. most of the time i am just reading out people that i kinda know or i don't know at all. but the even more weird thing is, i feel like i know these people.
it was my worst nightmare that i am going to recognize someone out of the blue from reading their blog. i will probably know their children's names, their pet peeves and how they met their spouse from all those stupid tag blog things. i will also know their most embarrassing moments and worst dates.
well the nightmare came true, well kind of... this is what happened

i was out to an amazing dinner with my fellow wonderful KKG ladies. it was a night with laughter good cheesecake, remember meg straight up tiramasu next time, and the best company i can imagine. did i mention that i love these women and they have enriched my life and made me who i am today.
anyway back to the blog... mary starting mentioning that her sister-in-law (karly, who is a freshman at the Y, loves interior design and is going to london this summer, yes i know all of that from reading her blog regularly) got in a car accident this past weekend. before she even finished telling me, i realized i had already heard this story. within seconds i realized i read her blog about the whole crash and i blurted out that i already knew.... ahhhh.... how embarrassing.

well i guess it isn't my fault that the internet is a public place and the whole world has access to each of our little worlds. sometimes i think this is creepy but i wouldn't have it any other way. how would i get my daily dose of stalking. i truly am addicted.

so i starting thinking with how much time i spend reading blogs and this made me think... does anyone read this one, i hope so.

also after all this blog stalking there is one positive thing that has come out of it all... the inspiration to blog more often on this lovely little site.
HAPPY BLOGGING
-c

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so happy to read this posting!!!! I have been feeling like I have a problem the past few months. Everyday I go to work and have to hold myself back from looking at blogs until at least 2 pm or else I will be on the computer all day and not get anything done. Thank you for making me feel better about myself!!!

Katie said...

I am so happy to read this posting!!!! I have been feeling like I have a problem the past few months. Everyday I go to work and have to hold myself back from looking at blogs until at least 2 pm or else I will be on the computer all day and not get anything done. Thank you for making me feel better about myself!!!