3.08.2008

Hey Mr. Red Ford Probe

So yesterday I was running along 1300 east, minding my own business(granted that business was in incredibly tight black spandex pants), when a man in a red ford probe slowly drives by, yells something about my ass, and drives off. I was disturbed. This is why I choose to listen to music most days. Just when I start to think men are evolving, one messes it all up for the others. What about you yelling at me is going to turn me on? My feminist values kick in and I become appalled. However, I appreciate the "compliment". So thank you Mr. Red Ford Probe. -m

2 comments:

Derek Staples said...

Good news...Derek just told me you have a blog, bad news...YOU NEVER TOLD ME! I'm so excited about this I could just drive up and kiss you both. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU.

Derek Staples said...

haha, Mary said that not Derek...that is not okay.