4.18.2008

BFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



I don't know if you know this about me or not, but I don't really like to use the term "best". I have lots of friends and think that each is very special in her/his own way. I love my friends and am thankful for you all. However there is someone in my life that just gets me. And even if she doesn't get me, she pretends. I remember our first sleepover. I was nervous, and brought my own blanket. Her family didn't have kleenex on the countertop, just toilet paper...but I survived. We laid on the floor and giggled into the night. Her name is Lynsey Charlise Pew and she is a very dear friend. I know that we were meant to be in one another's lives. Lynsey, what would I have done in High school with you to take on dates? Who would I lay in bed chatting with about...nothing at all, and still hangup with a smile on my face? THank you for not taking me too seriously, and always being my friend. I am lucky to have you.

No comments: