So all of our posts have been so sweet and innocent so I have decided to jazz it up a little and add a little sass to our blog...SO here are some "confessions".
ONE. Sometimes when I pee, I get in on the floor and occasionally on me feet. eew. I have strong bladder muscles.
TWO. Lately I have been a little self-involved. I would like to apologize to all of my friends, family, schoolmates, etc etc.
THREE. I have this thing about sleeping. I really like my sleep. I get cranky when I don't get it and when I need it. I like my bed and I like to remain in it as long as possible. I really don't like when other people are in my bed and used to wash my sheets immediately following sleep overs with friends. Also, I wash my sheets religiously, about once a week. Lately, I am unable to fall asleep unless Caitlin is home. Motherly instincts?
FOUR. I am terrible at answering my phone. I feel as though my phone is for my convenience and I usually have it on silence or vibrate. I appreciate phone calls very much and am great at calling back, but there is just something about answering calls, anxiety?
FIVE. I was once on anxiety medication. My senior year of high school and freshman year of college. I have social anxiety.
SIX. I am a terrible TERRIBLE procrastinator! It is miserable, but oh so fulfilling because I
A. Always get my work done
B. Have fun in the mean time because I don't waste time on homework, papers, studying etc.
SEVEN. My mom and dad are related. Distantly, but still related is related.
EIGHT. I've madeout in my twin bed upstairs in the Kappa House...after boy hours!
NINE. Fart, not as much as caitlin, but a good amount. Doesn't everyone?
TEN. Am allergic to the sun, grass and should avoid the consumption of red meat.
ELEVEN. Have gone to therapy, but that really isn't a confession more of an accomplishment!
TWELVE. Have OCD, I used to obsessively count things. I also like symmetric things, and even numbers.
THIRTEEN. I don't like school, I have never liked school. I remember not liking it in elementary school. I love learning new things, but if I could have avoided it, I would. Now I am almost a college grad...who'da thought?
FOURTEEN. I can't lie. It is not a moral thing, it is a body language, face thing. It has gotten me into trouble. Also, along these lines, I am not a good secret keeper. This is not true if the secret is VERY important to keep quiet, but sometimes the little ones slip. So sorry friends.
FIFTEEN. I don't share well. My things, feelings, clothes, friends. I share ideas, and talk a lot, but somethings are hard. Maybe it is a middle child thing. I think living in Kappa has helped me be a little better than I was before. I would like to thank my two excellent roomies for making that possible.
Okay, so these aren't very "risque", but I tried to mix it up a little bit. Maybe things you didn't know about me?
-m
No comments:
Post a Comment