So I was sitting in my macro-economic theory class Thursday afternoon and had a mini epiphany, thus resulting in a blog:
In my class there are four lovely young ladies from China. They are finance/economic/international studies majors who have come to America to study from the lovely institution of Westminster College. This class I have with them is taught by a teacher who is Polish and still has a farely thick accent which at times is hard for me to understand, and she isn't very patient with any of us. She is very European(in a nice way). So anywho, I was thinking yesterday, when I went to Italy, if I hadn't been studying Italian and had been learning complex economic theories, I would have packed up and moved back home. So I would just like to give a shout-out to the gals in class who get 100% on their tests (I am no where near this %),pay attention to Madame Minister, and are gettin' er' done. I feel pathetic.
4.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment