SUNDAY April 6, 2008
So many things I could write about today. To begin: I am very, very tired from my half-marathon training and bikram yoga goal of ten days in a row (sadly I missed Saturday due to 3 hours of sleep, initiation, and 11-mile run.) Today however, I woke up early and thanks to Christine made it at 8am and started Sunday out with a BANG! Bikram kicks my butt, but I know it makes a difference in my aura and attitude toward the day. It also just makes me really tired.
Second, I would like everyone to know how motivational Christine is. I told her today when I have enough money, I am going to hire her to make me do stuff. I called her at 7:40 this morning not wanting to get out of bed to sweat and do poses for 90 minutes and she says, "I promised you I would go, so I'm going). ugh. I got out of bed and went. This same thing happened the day before when all I wanted was to stay napping after initiation and minimal sleep the previous night, instead of doing our 11 mile run we had agreed to take. I decided I would sleep until she called me, and when she did I let her know I really didn't want to go. She said, "okay well I am still going to go", kind of in a sad please come with me voice. So I sucked it up and proved to myself I could do it. I am always happy after I do these things, and never regret anything, I just need to motivation in the morning. It is my beds fault, warm, cozy, soft...why would I ever want to leave its safety and exert myself?
Third, Caitlin and I decided to go for a walk this afternoon before continuing(or starting in my case) our homework. We walked down to the neighborhood park and played on the swings, hung upside down on the bars, and climbed the tree. It was a lovely twenty minute distraction. I just love distractions. Here are a few pictures to enjoy from our playdate....
-m
1 comment:
i am sure glad to that the roof of my mouth is exposed for the world to examine, good thing my oral hygiene is up to par
Post a Comment